Product Intern - PicCollage App
As a product intern, you will learn by taking part in tasks related to delivering apps to millions of users and running a fast-moving startup company.
- Ensure the app quality by improving the overall testing process, including daily app testing and creating bug reports.
- Get involved in product management and process such as researching and implementing features, conducting analytics and competitor research.
- Participate and help facilitate sprint process, product discussions and user interviews.
- Organized and pay attention to details.
- Learn fast, take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Strong at analytical skills and able to interpret the data with the understanding of the product.
- Love to try new products and seek to understand user behavior.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- You have similar experience in software development, and you know Scrum, Agile, Sprints, etc.
- You have experience in using tools for analytics, ex. Amplitude, Excel or Google Spreadsheet, Google Analytics
- You understand the mobile apps market or have experience working with photos/videos apps.
- You have creative interests, such as photography or videography.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least FOUR days a week (during the academic year) for at least 5 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!