Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
PicCollage 拼貼趣使用 友善設計 和 先進軟體技術，為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
As an product intern, you will learn hands-on by taking part in tasks related to delivering apps to millions of users and running a fast-moving startup company.
- Get involved in product management and process. Learn how to manage and support a popular software product.
- Support the product team in researching and implementing features.
- Some tasks include: app testing and bug reports, analytics, competitor research, sprint process and product discussions.
- You love to try new products and seek to understand user behavior.
- You learn fast, take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- You have similar experience in software development, and you know Scrum, Agile, Sprints, etc.
- You understand the mobile apps market or have experience working with photos/videos apps.
- You have creative interests, such as photography or videography.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you.