Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them. Work together with us to build apps (such as PicCollage) that make photos and videos more fun and meaningful for hundreds of millions of people around the world.
You will engage your creativity, explore emerging areas (3D, AR, VR), apply deep technologies (AI, CV) and build products for a global audience. Based on your skills and interests, you will have a chance to work on new algorithms, new designs, new content, new products and new partnerships. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
Pushing out apps for iOS and Android is a complex task involving significant coordination across product, design and engineering teams. As an Engineering Manager, you need to write code, manage projects and lead people. You will provide deep technical leadership for our iOS, Android and server developers, as well as communicate well, resolve problems and make things happen!
- Lead iOS and Android developers to develop, debug and deliver code.
- Push efforts to refactor code, improve performance and increase automated testing.
- Coordinate with the product managers, designers and developers on sprints.
- Work with our CTO on system architecture and new technology.
- Strong coding skills and deep knowledge of iOS, Android and server development.
- Familiar with agile development in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have significant experience leading a technical development team.
- You have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.
For your information, the recruiting process includes several sessions: Application review => (Email chat) => Phone interview => Take home quiz => On-site interview => Follow up and final decision
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you via email. Thank you again for your patience and interest in PicCollage!