Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traffic (15 million MAU), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We combine friendly design and magical technology to help people create and celebrate. If you believe in collaboration, imagination and learning, join us to grow PicCollage and build new photo/video/AI products to make the world more fun and creative. 拼貼趣使用友善設計和先進的技術，PicCollage 為世界使用者一起創造和分享快樂！
Pushing out apps for iOS and Android is a complex task involving significant coordination across product, design and engineering teams. As an Engineering Manager, you need to write code, manage projects and lead people. You will provide deep technical leadership for our iOS, Android and server developers, as well as communicate well, resolve problems and make things happen!
- Lead iOS and Android developers to develop, debug and deliver code.
- Push efforts to refactor code, improve performance and increase automated testing.
- Coordinate with the product managers, designers and developers on sprints.
- Work with our CTO on system architecture and new technology.
- Strong coding skills and deep knowledge of iOS, Android and server development.
- Familiar with agile development in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have significant experience leading a technical development team.
- You have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.
The PicCollage team will be in contact with you soon via email. If there is a fit with our team's needs, we'll set up a phone interview in which you will chat with someone that you will work with if you join. Then we will invite you to our office for an onsite interview where you will have lunch with our team members and take part in interactive exercises that can let you know what it's like to work with us.
We value your interest, and strive to make the interview process fast and informative for you. 拼貼趣是個國際化的工作團隊，注重每一位成員的創造、合作、學習和成長。期待有你的加入讓這個團隊更加地茁壯！