Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer
Cambridge, MA /
MTS - Member of Technical Staff /
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing, VC backed, robotic logistics company? Then join Pickle Robot! Founded by an all ages cast of MIT alum, we are teaching off-the-shelf robot arms how to pick up boxes and play tetris with them. Overview Video Trailer Demo Video
At Pickle, our goal is to work alongside people in the very messy world of the loading dock, reducing the backbreaking human effort that goes into getting your online orders to your door.
Robots can now autonomously move themselves around; the next frontier is doing something useful with their hands when they get somewhere. If you are excited by walking/biking to work in Cambridge, MA to spend the day helping solve mechatronic systems problems with an incredible team of engineers then visit please apply and send us a resume!
Pickle Robot Company is a fun place with a lot of moving parts and projects in action. The work has human scale physicality, lots of problems to solve in the lab, and on-site in-production realities at customer deployments. This particular job is not travel heavy but all engineers are encouraged to visit customer sites.
Pickle Robot Company is looking for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer to join the team.
- 12+ years experience in robotics or related field
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Checklist Practices
- Mentorship Skills
- Can-do Attitude
- Solid Engineering Fundamentals in Structures and Machine Design
- Machining, assembly, and mechanical debugging skills
- SolidWorks/CAD Experience
- Inventory and BOM tracking experience
- Supplier Management Experience
- A Focus on Functional Requirements over Technical Wow
- Nice to have (Portfolio of previous work)