Cambridge, MA /
Business Development /
Product Marketing job description
About Pickle Robot Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing VC-backed robotic automation company that's helping to fuel the rapid rise in eCommerce? Join Pickle Robot! We're a diverse team of 23 full-time employees teaching off-the-shelf robot arms how to pick (get it?), sort, and stack boxes.
As a Product Marketing Associate, you will play a crucial role in developing product messaging and positioning, managing product launches, undertaking technical competition analysis, and translating technical capabilities into benefits.
- Develop and deliver content to support the launch of new products.
- Identify and develop customer personas and help us communicate effectively with each group.
- Build a deep understanding of our Robots, our buyers' needs, and of the competitive landscape to craft a compelling narrative for our products and services.
- Create tools that effectively communicate our solution's value proposition.
- Maintain product content library, including screenshots, videos, and renderings for use by marketing and sales to handle numerous use cases, product configurations, and so on.
- Lead the development of creative and valuable approaches to spread the word about Pickle (think demos, case studies, trade shows, etc.)
- Be excited about working cross-functionally and implementing best practices so our marketing can continue to grow with our rapid scaling.
- Define marketing strategies and programs that build awareness for Pickle Robot Company and our products
- Develop scalable mechanisms to connect with prospective customers and fill the top of our sales funnel with qualified leads
- Hire and lead a team of marketing professionals to rub generation programs, to trade events, digital marketing, and partner marketing
- Manage the Pickle Robot Company website, selecting the right content management system and tools for the job.
You should have:
- 8+ years of marketing in a technical field (Robotics industry is a plus!)
- Strong interest in the types of problems Pickle is solving.
- BS degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Comfort with the analytical side of marketing.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Great organizational skills (startup life can be a bit hectic) and a strong bias towards getting things done, whether directly in the marketing area or somewhere else in the company (we all role up our sleeves and pitch in outside our core expertise from time to time)