Senior Product Management at Pickle Robot
Cambridge, MA /
MTS - Member of Technical Staff /
About Pickle Robot
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing VC-backed robotic automation company that’s helping to satisfy the rapid rise in eCommerce demand? Join Pickle Robot! We’re a diverse team of 18 full-time employees teaching off-the-shelf robot arms how to pick (get it?), sort, and stack boxes.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Pickle Robot, you will own the product roadmap and ensure a cohesive high-end UX for our customers. You will need to have and/or build deep empathy for our logistics customers, while also diving in with the engineering team. You will own the trajectory of our products’ success. As the first PM, you will own the product roadmap for our commercially deployed Sort robot and soon to be deployed Unload.
There will be no typical days. One day you may be visiting a warehouse, the other rolling up your sleeves and debugging a feature, another day working with the marketing team to generate PR, and another day supporting our CEO as he pitches partners and investors.
You should be passionate about:
- Customer empathy. Build strong customer relationships and perform ongoing research to understand customer challenges and be the voice of the customer for the development team.
- Business mastery. Build the financial case for features in addition to researching the competitive landscape to understand our path to product market leadership.
- Technical diligence. Dive deep details with the engineering team.
- Visionary Features. Evangelize the product vision to key stakeholders across the organization so that they are aligned and understand the roadmap.
You Should Have:
- 5+ years in product management, ideally in a robotics context but at least with a strong desire to ship robots!
- Prior demonstrated impact with measurable product outcomes and minimal oversight
- Ability to unpack, identify, and quantify nuanced customer needs
- Strong communication and influencing skills; Strong ability to build relationships within and outside the direct team
- You’re a renegade, a dreamer, a startup-er that’s not satisfied with the status quo
- Familiarity with Agile & SCRUM software development, and background in user testing and/or project management
- Undergrad in Engineering or equivalent experience