Yakima / Tri-Cities, WA /
WHO WE ARE
We are PickTrace, an early-stage software start-up that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. We are a YCombinator company that has raised $15M in Series A funding. We are building the farm management system of the future. Today, we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States and internationally, and our application is used by tens of thousands of farmworkers each day.
Our product and industry are ever-changing, and it is not uncommon for priorities or goals to shift quickly. We are building a world-class organization, and we believe individuals with high mental horsepower can up-level all members of the team around them.
You could help an entire industry become more efficient with technology? At PickTrace, we are digitizing the agriculture industry in a big way, and that’s why we are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Customer Success team in Central Washington. As an Implementation Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of our growing customer base, and find genuine fulfillment in helping others. Your role is to guide the build-out, implementation, and training of the PickTrace solution for produce growers.
This role will report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Manage small to large-scale customer projects including new customer implementations, expansions, and migrations, driving towards early product adoption and success of all user types.
- Onboard produce growers onto the PickTrace solution and oversee account stabilization, adoption, growth, and success.
- Understand our customers’ goals, interpret their pain points and needs, and guide them toward best practice solutions.
- Help execute on our strategy for driving success with growers beginning with their initial implementation, including identification of market-specific performance indicators.
- Iterate on the vision and process for onboarding success.
- Work cross functionally with Support, Customer Success, and our Product and Engineering teams to solve our customers’ needs, better understand users, and incorporate learnings from the Field and Office.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in operations and/or project management.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experienced in leading project management, data analysis and decision-making under uncertainty.
- You have a Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes within the agricultural sector.
- An exceptional communicator, and are able to clearly articulate problems and solutions even when operating under uncertainty.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, identify and communicate roadblocks, and work effectively within a small and nimble team.
- Effectively train users with varying degrees of technical acumen on how to use PickTrace technology.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highly analytical with the ability to articulate unstructured problems effectively, and push consistently toward an answer under uncertainty.
- Strong understanding, appreciation and enjoyment with the responsibility and accountability that comes with being assigned high-level ownership over projects and their success.
This role will be fully remote in WA state, preferably located in Yakima or Tri-Cities.
WHAT TRAITS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
Coachability - You are hungry for feedback on how to improve, embrace the feedback, and quickly implement it into your day-to-day operations.
Curiosity - Our product and industry are ever-changing and you have a thirst to seek more knowledge about both on a daily basis.
Work Ethic - You have a unique ability to prioritize your workload and work efficiently through your focus areas in an effective manner.
Preparation - You take pride in being detail oriented and well prepared for the work in front of you. The thought of taking on an initiative without a plan gives you reason to pause.
Adaptability to Change - You are comfortable and flexible to switch your focus rapidly to align with the updated business initiatives.
Intelligence - You consider yourself a strategic thinker, and push conversations forward with co-workers by offering unique perspectives.
Passion - We are disrupting the lowest technology adopting vertical in the world with a best in breed enterprise SaaS workforce management platform and exude excitement about the market opportunity in front of us.
Prior Success - You have a track record of over-achievement, and take pride in ensuring top-level results are achieved in your daily work.
Competitiveness - You are motivated daily to be the best at what you do. When you are outperformed it pushes you harder to up-level your performance.
Brevity - You have a unique ability to break down complex topics into concise and meaningful explanations.
If this sounds like you, we would absolutely love to meet you!