Customer Success Manager
West Coast / Remote /
Customer Success /
WHO WE ARE
We are PickTrace, an early-stage software start-up that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. We are a YCombinator company that has raised $33M in Series B funding. We are building the farm management system of the future. Today, we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States and internationally, and our application is used by tens of thousands of farmworkers each day.
Our product and industry are ever-changing, and it is not uncommon for priorities or goals to shift quickly. We are building a world-class organization, and we believe individuals with high mental horsepower can up-level all members of the team around them.
You could help an entire industry become more efficient with technology? At PickTrace, we are digitizing the agriculture industry in a big way, and that’s why we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of our growing customer base, and find genuine fulfillment in maximizing our clients’ value from the PickTrace solution. Your role is to ensure our clients’ success and continued growth throughout their PickTrace journey through deep customer empathy, relationship-building, and proactive engagement.
This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Customer Experience
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Own the client relationship post-implementation.
- Ensure your clients’ effective adoption and success of our software.
- Conduct value mapping discussions and onsite visits with your assigned accounts.
- Develop tactical and strategic account action plans and achieve customer outcomes in a timely manner.
- Provide creative solutions for your clients’ needs.
- Consult clients on their data and processes to make corrective decisions with meaningful impacts.
- Continuously optimize the customer experience.
- Answer client questions related to product functionality and industry trends.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Support, Implementations, Product, and Engineering to better understand our users, share product feedback, and solve our customers’ needs.
- Solicit feedback from customers and represent the VOC (Voice of the Customer) by conveying the associated impact when collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain a detailed database of account notes, status, and health to share across the business.
- Measure your clients' PickTrace usage and adoption metrics and evaluate missed opportunities or shortcomings.
- Maintain monthly touchpoints with all clients and ensure annual onsite account review.
- Maintain a 24 hr response time SLA for all client communication and achieve customer retention rate of 90%+.
- Contribute to the vision and process for customer success processes.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in account management, customer success, sales, or customer-facing function.
- Customer empathy; Ability to connect with customers about wins and pain points, ensures that clients feel heard and understood to develop long-term, trusting relationships.
- Strong follow-through; Continuously communicates problems, progress, and solutions with clients and team in a timely manner.
- Ability to translate PickTrace’s culture and values as a Brand ambassador for PickTrace.
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Agricultural experience and/or knowledge strongly preferred.
- Experience in leading project management, data analysis and proactively drive problem resolutions.
- Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes within the agricultural sector.
- A dynamic team player who can work effectively within a small, nimble, and collaborative team.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
WHAT TRAITS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
Coachability - You are hungry for feedback on how to improve, embrace the feedback, and quickly implement it into your day-to-day operations.
Curiosity - Our product and industry are ever changing and you have a thirst to seek more knowledge about both on a daily basis.
Work Ethic - You have a unique ability to prioritize your workload and work efficiently through your focus areas in an effective manner.
Preparation - You take pride in being detail oriented and well prepared for the work in front of you. The thought of taking on an initiative without a plan gives you reason to pause.
Adaptability to Change - You are comfortable and flexible to switch your focus rapidly to align with the updated business initiatives.
Intelligence - You consider yourself a strategic thinker, and push conversations forward with co-workers by offering unique perspectives.
Passion - We are disrupting the lowest technology adopting vertical in the world with a best in breed enterprise SaaS workforce management platform and exude excitement about the market opportunity in front of us.
Prior Success - You have a track record of over-achievement, and take pride in ensuring top-level results are achieved in your daily work.
Competitiveness - You are motivated daily to be the best at what you do. When you are outperformed it pushes you harder to up-level your performance.
Brevity - You have a unique ability to break down complex topics into concise and meaningful explanations.
If this sounds like you, we would absolutely love to meet you!