Mid. Android Developer
Engineering – Android
PicsArt is looking for an experienced Android Developer to work on the world's largest creative platform. An ideal candidate will design and implement new features on Android devices working in an awesome team environment.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent;
- Experience with Core Java development and Kotlin is a must;
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience with the general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of Android SDK (NDK is a big plus) development, including best practices, APIs, libraries, including popular 3rd party APIs;
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Familiar with the full mobile development life cycle;
- Curiosity about new trends in development;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- Android SDK (NDK)
- REST API
- Android Apps Development tools
- Android Studio
- Dependency injection
- Write clean, testable, concise code that is stable and extensible;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, debug and resolve production issues as needed;
- Work with various teams to create mobile applications;
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical PM-s;
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and utilize top industry technologies;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What we seek and value most in our candidates:
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
You will be working in an environment with more than 1000 servers in 4 data centers on different continents, delivering over 95 billion monthly requests and 10Pb monthly traffic.
PicsArt is the world's largest creative platform for social media editing, with more than 130 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month; the company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Los Angeles, and Beijing.