Enterprise Account Executive
Istanbul, Turkey /
Sales - Field Sales – EMEA /
Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus Security pioneered Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology in 2013, recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management by Gartner in 2019 and a leading vendor in BAS Market by Frost & Sullivan in 2020. Picus is a Series-B startup supported by reputable private equity and venture capital organizations including Turkven, Earlybird Capital, ACT and Endeavor Catalyst.
Picus Security’s complete security validation platform helps CISOs and security teams gain visibility over their security posture by continuously validating their security controls and their SIEM/SOC tools, and remediating any potential exposure rapidly with the help of Breach and Attack Simulation technology.
About The Role
If you’re a results-driven person with an entrepreneurial mindset, who takes the initiative and thrives in a dynamic environment, then this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing cyber security company. You will be able to have a direct impact on the future of our business by helping to influence global adoption of our award-winning Complete Security Control Validation platform.
We are looking for a Enterprise Account Executive for our commercial sector clients. In this role, you will be working with high-profile clients where you will become a subject matter expert through the entire sales process. You will have responsibility for Picus’ value proposition with your customers and partners, managing strategic and tactical governance, cooperating closely with your customers and partners to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory, develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets
- Engaging in business development and sales activities with commercial customers
- Lead discovery and qualification discussions and pitch Picus solution value successfully to prospects
- Work in coordination with Product Management and Marketing teams to exercise and execute the Picus vision, working in harmony with sales, marketing, sales support and pre-sales teams to deliver on sales plans
- Set meetings for conferences and drive attendance for webinars and live seminars
- Profile strategic accounts; identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Ensure successful follow through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the CRM application
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly pipeline and consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with solution providers such as resellers, service providers and integrators
- Efficiently channel product feedback from the sales process to the product development pipeline
- Work in coordination with the Customer Success team members to transition accounts at the appropriate time
- Continuous curiosity! Staying current with industry changes and trends to build expertise in Cybersecurity
What You Have
- 6+ years experience managing complex sales processes in a highly consultative sales environment
- 5+ years experience within the cyber security industry
- Deep experience in commercial sector business needs, channel management and customer relations
- Experience selling IT Security software to a commercial IT audience
- Advanced level of English written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Experience with CRM applications
- Focus and time management skills to work remotely and autonomously; with ability to travel as needed
Working at Picus
Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world.
Be part of a global team that’s located in the UK, US, UAE, Italy, Turkey, and Singapore.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.