Technical Product Manager - Blue Team
Ankara, Turkey /
Technology - Product – Product Management /
Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus Security pioneered Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology in 2013, recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management by Gartner in 2019 and a leading vendor in BAS Market by Frost & Sullivan in 2020. Picus is a Series-B startup supported by reputable private equity and venture capital organizations including Turkven, Earlybird Capital, ACT and Endeavor Catalyst.
Picus Security’s complete security validation platform helps CISOs and security teams gain visibility over their security posture by continuously validating their security controls and their SIEM/SOC tools, and remediating any potential exposure rapidly with the help of Breach and Attack Simulation technology.
About The Role
As Technical Product Manager (Blue Team) you will work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, marketing, and researchers to build customer-focused products to achieve the company's vision for a Complete Security Control Validation Platform.
We are building a team of entrepreneurial Technical Product Managers who value innovating and executing across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company. You will have the opportunity to build your expertise within cyber and product management domains.
We expect you to have Cyber Security expertise in “Security Operation Center”, project management experience is desirable, but not essential.
This Technical Product Manager (Blue Team) job is a Remote based role. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Do
- Lead Cyber Security research projects by working closely with the blue team
- Operate and support on defensive security “Blue Team” initiatives of our Picus products
- Work closely with our customers, product teams, and cross-functional partners to build a comprehensive and frictionless experience for our users
- Synthesize product vision, customer feedback, engineering, and design capabilities to define a shared vision roadmap, prioritize and plan initiatives
- Communicate technical-related inquiries across the company and customers
- Discover new parts of our business and lead them from nascent stages to maturity
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and research to build amazing products for our users
- Analyzing and interpreting data to measure and analyze user adoption of product features
- Helping to set the strategic direction for the product, develop and execute the product roadmap
- Managing the entire development cycle, from creative conceptualization of the product to publish
- Conduct usability studies, research, and market analysis and integrate the results into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define business, and technical requirements for the product features across the entire product management cycle
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
What You Have
- Cyber Security Knowledge: Strong cybersecurity and/or cross-domain knowledge applied to complex issues to arrive at optimal solutions. Hands-on experience in defensive or offensive cyber security practices
- Product Experience: Excellent product experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features with your fingerprints all over them
- Customer-centric mindset: You take a customer-first approach to your work, keeping the needs of various segments of customers in mind
- A strong customer-centric attitude and passion for resolving customer issues strategically.
- Structured thinking/decision-making skills: You take on complex product challenges and simplify them for meaningful experiences
- Data-driven: You find a way to get the data you need and ship it into an insightful story. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
Working at Picus
Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world.
Be part of a global team that’s located in the UK, US, UAE, Italy, Turkey, and Singapore.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.