What We Do
Picwell is committed to empowering ordinary Americans to make good health insurance choices for themselves and their families. The sheer complexity of health insurance leads many people to essentially choose at random. This results in unnecessarily high costs for consumers and billions of dollars of waste in the healthcare system.
We use predictive analytics in combination with healthcare and behavioral economics research to reduce the choice complexity. A user's plan options are distilled down to personalized scores, which incorporate many nuances beyond pure cost, including the user's risk tolerance and preferred physicians. Picwell allows users to purchase a health plan that covers what they need, at a reasonable cost, with minimal stress.
We are looking for a marketing professional to lead the organization’s nascent marketing efforts. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing programs to create a presence and awareness for Picwell’s industry leading decision support technology for health insurance. Our ideal candidate is an experienced marketer with knowledge of the healthcare and software industries. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans and strategies from scratch, with a strong focus on ROI and revenue generation.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to raise awareness of company's products and services in the health insurance marketplace.
- Plan and execute campaigns for new product or feature launches, client successes, corporate promotion etc.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Conduct and synthesize market research to keep company leadership abreast of Picwell’s competitive environment
- Manage budget allocations for marketing initiatives and report on ROI
- Build and manage content/editorial calendar across company's online presence including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars etc.
- Represent the company with external parties such as media, vendors, stakeholders and potential clients.
- Record of success as a product marketing professional with demonstrable success in growing sales
- Experience developing product marketing messaging in a B2B setting.
- General knowledge of healthcare industry and participants; ability to distill & tailor marketing message and value proposition accordingly
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; ability to translate data and quantitative concepts into strong marketing messages.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills; experience working with senior management
- Working experience with online marketing and analytics platforms.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Right now, we are only able to consider applicants with US work authorization not requiring visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, cis/transgender status, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our main office is located in Center City Philadelphia, PA close to multiple commuter lines.