Game Development /
Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms.
We’re looking for a Game Producer to join the team!
- Manage the production of innovative social video games
- Plan and oversee the project, and manage members of the team
- Recruit team members and help us grow Piepacker Studios
- Work with executive management team to craft vision of the titles, and to develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of vision
- Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leads (art, design, development, QA)
- Direct relationship management of third party consulting firms
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding quality of work in accordance with pre-defined project schedule
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development
- Manage the budget for each project
- Work with QA to triage game issues and drive updates to the game service
- Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
- 5+ years experience as a Producer in the games industry
- Candidate must have shipped at least two video game titles
- Experience managing a team of developers (programmers, artists, animators, designers, QA Testers)
- Extremely strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High empathy, diplomacy and leadership
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly wellbeing allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Competitive health insurance plans
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote
- Relocation plan for employees willing to relocate near a cluster of employees
- Stock option plan
- Equal pay policy
- Flexible working hours
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location (tickets restaurant, holiday allowance, etc.)
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.