Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms.
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join our team and help structure and scale Piepacker as a fully remote and multinational company.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization scaling
- Oversee financial and accounting matters in the company
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Partner with third party experts (law firm, consultants, accounting firms, etc.) working with Piepacker to make sure all decisions are fully reviewed
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions on how to structure the company.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company organization
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Help with the international matters associated with a fully decentralized team
- Lead and help follow up with the governmental programs Piepacker is a part of
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly wellbeing allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Competitive health insurance plans
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote
- Relocation plan for employees willing to relocate near a cluster of employees
- Stock option plan
- Equal pay policy
- Flexible working hours
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location (tickets restaurant, holiday allowance, etc.)
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.