Customer Education Manager
Paris or London /
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
What you'll do
- Develop and own a strategy to build a world-class Customer Education Program ( in-product journey messaging, educational email series, online training, online help centers and instructor-led classroom-style training)
- Deliver a scalable learning experience for a variety of audiences
- Drive adoption of customer self-service to achieve self-service targets
- Develop a deep understanding of and execute our training strategy which supports our customers’ learning, onboarding and engagement journeys - in partnership with Customer Success, Marketing and Product Development
- Design and oversee an on-demand education infrastructure - selecting, negotiating, implementing, operationalizing, and maintaining learning management system and additional tech stack needs for education programs
- Facilitate the creation of human-led and virtual instructor-led certification courses
- Create learning paths and learning objectives for customers
- Own and evolve the customer education roadmap. Conduct surveys and analyze responses to continually improve training content & delivery
- Work with Pigment community to create achievement levels (eg. badges) to recognize accomplishments
- Define success metrics and develop ways to track progress against those objectives.
- Demonstrate financial acumen around program & course pricing & selling where appropriate
Who you are
- Relevant experience in content management, education programs, training, customer success at a software/SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to create and run an externally-focused (customer, partner, etc) education program
- Knowledge and service design experience
- Experience in preparing and delivering content or presentations targeted to varied audiences
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Fluent English and French or additional European languages is an advantage
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferredRelevant experience in content management, education programs, training, customer success at a software/SaaS company
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy
Position can be based in France or London.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.