Content Marketing Manager
Paris or London /
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
What you’ll do
- Define, build and maintain a high quality content pipeline to meet the needs of sales and marketing that drives website traffic and generates marketing leads.
- Manage a full content calendar, creating case studies, blog articles, data sheets, webinars, web ads, social content, and other materials of forward-thinking topics helping scale ups solve the challenges they face most in their business planning process.
- Contributing to the Pigment user community with relevant engagement strategies and useful resources.
- Coordinating with other teams across the company to ensure content consistency and accuracy, including product, design, and customer success.
- Creating collateral like landing pages, social messaging, follow-up engagement emails, and more.
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
Who you are
- Experience in content marketing, content writing or community management at a software/SaaS company
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to audience needs
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Fluent English and French or additional European languages is an advantage
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy
Position can be based in France or London.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.