Business Development Representative - Toronto
Business – Business /
Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $160M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
This will be a hybrid role.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you’ll do
- Develop creative strategies to target decision-makers and overcome objections in order to book sales appointments and grow our revenue
- Identify and qualify leads/sales opportunities from marketing campaigns
- Drive sales growth and pipeline hand in hand with Account Executives
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Follow a prescribed sales outreach cadence for maximum effectiveness
- Achieve established activity targets for number of outbound calls / hours spent conducting calls to meet or exceed sales lead quotas
Who you are
- You have a experience in a quota carrying position (SDR, BDR)
- You have experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are well organized and manage your time wisely
- You have previous experience in using marketing automation software (not obligatory, but preferred)
- You have previous experience in a SaaS company (not obligatory, but a big plus)
- You are highly-motivated to learn, develop your sales skills and join a fast-growing company!
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options to ensure you have a stake in Pigment's growth
- We encourage you to take the time you need. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest, which is why we offer generous time off and parental leave policies
- Along with one company offsite every year, we have brand new offices at the heart of major cities including New York, Toronto, Paris, and London
- High-end equipment (based on stock/availability) to do your work in the best conditions
How we work
- Thrive Together: We can only win as a team. We are all founders and do the right thing for our peers, Pigment customers, partners, and the planet.
- Never Settle: We aim to become the best at what we do by delivering with rigor and ambition every day. Delivering means building a passionate Pigment community.
- Go for it: We are biased towards action. Every action leads to learning and these learnings get us one step closer to our mission.
- Be real, be humble: We are generous with our feedback, open to change our views and we approach it with empathy knowing everyone is trying to do the best for Pigment.