Talent Acquisition Specialist
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
What you'll do
- Headhunt top profiles (Sales / Marketing / Support functions), by sourcing and reaching out to great talents after having identified the needs of team leaders and hiring managers.
- Assess applications, by managing candidates’ screening and by conducting pre-qualification interviews for the positions that will have been assigned to you.
- Provide a top-notch candidate experience and assessment methodology.
- Handle relations with internal stakeholders, by coaching and sharing good practices with our hiring managers.
- Track and report talent acquisition metrics to identify best practices and pain points.
Who you are
- You have one significant experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast-growing environment and a first experience in Sales profiles hiring.
- You have strong headhunting skills (Linkedin, jobboards...).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and getting hands-on.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you are able to build strong relationships with candidates and employees and you are convincing when you pitch something.
- You like productivity tools and you know how to manage and prioritize your tasks in a structured way.
- You are curious, you like learning and working in autonomy.
- You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly. You are analytical and rigorous.
- You have outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in both French & English as you will be in touch with English speakers candidates.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.