Growth Outbound Marketing (6-month Internship) - Paris
Business – Growth /
Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised $240M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
We have offices in Paris, London, New York and Toronto.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
Team and Role
It's a unique opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary Growth team that has the mission to increase revenue and accelerate Pigment's Go-To-Market, with innovative strategies.
We have built out our own event-based outbound engine, monitoring thousands of companies to detect their buying intent. With this strategy, one of our biggest current projects is to automate a part of Pigment’s lead generation efforts, by automatically creating scalable and highly personalised outreach campaigns.
Example signals include visiting Pigment’s website, publishing a new job post seeking a new Financial Analyst, researching the best financial planning tools on software marketplaces like G2.
DNA of the team
- 🛠 Builder mindset - we always think about new ways to innovate and drive revenue
- 🎯 We combine strong business acumen and technical skills
- 💡Our ICP and sales processes hide no secrets from us
- 🤝 We're perfectly aligned with other Go-to-Market teams - Growth is everywhere
The best way to understand the responsibilities of this role is to read this article
- Identify and build targeted account-based audiences based on specific criteria:
- Intent signals/Insights (Job Offers, Fundraising Announcements, New Sr. Leadership...)
- Verticals (Scale-ups, Retail, E-commerce, CPG...)
- Geographies (USA and EMEA)
- Coordinate list imports into Salesforce ensuring priorities and data quality in collaboration with our RevOps team
- Develop creative Outbound strategies (email/LinkedIn campaigns…) to create memorable sales experiences and drive pipeline
- Gather customer and market research to identify relevant patterns and produce relevant audiences and messaging (persona, industries, specific business use cases...)
What we are looking for
- Curious and interested in learning about Growth, Business Development, and Sales Operations
- Proactive personality with attention to detail
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in Business Development or Content Marketing
- Technical Skills: SQL, Python
Nice to have:
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.