Business – Customer Experience /
Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised $240M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
We have offices in Paris, London, New York and Toronto.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you'll do
- Work with customers daily to transform their existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated multi-dimensional models by
- Understanding business requirements & document them
- Designing & building the corresponding Pigment applications
- Training/Co-building with the customer o they are self-sufficient in the solution
- Participating and/or leading UAT and deployment
- Integrating source software and migration solutions (connectors & APIs)
- Be the link between the customer stakeholders and the product team, to make sure we develop the best planning platform
- Develop design and architecture documentation
- Lead cross-functional projects to develop and improve the best in breed methodology & processes
- Manage the quality of implementation by partners
Who you are
- Exceptionally skilled in building complex systems and explaining them to all stakeholders so they are simple to use & maintain
- At ease with a high volume of unstructured data which you’ll need to structure & validate
- A great learner, especially of new domains: we work for very diverse customer use cases & businesses
- Excelling at building trusted relationships with a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Fluent English, additional European languages is an advantage
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Bourse), London and New York
- Remote-friendly policy
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.