Product Marketing Manager (based in Paris or London)
Paris or London /
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
What you'll do
- Market intelligence: be the expert on our users, who are they, how they use the product and why.
- Collaborate with product management to define product positioning, build a roadmap and messaging that resonates with our target user and buyer personas
- Build, articulate and communicate the vision and value of new products to our customer's community and to the market
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
Who you are
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS company
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You speak English fluently
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy
Position can be based in France or London.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.