Account Executive, Mid Market, France
Business – Business /
Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised $240M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
We have offices in Paris, London, New York and Toronto.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you’ll do
- Build relationships with executives at all levels and in all industries
- Sell into mid-market & corporate accounts of established organisations
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with customer success, technical teams, etc.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Consult with prospects and existing customers regarding business objectives and requirements, and build long-lasting partnerships
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Pigment can drive business transformation across different industries
- Provide professional after-sales support with our CSM team to maximize customer loyalty
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in Salesforce
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics
Who you are
- A builder and a problem solver
- You have a bachelors and or master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Prior sales experience in a B2B application, and having sold into mid-market clients
- You have the ability to open and develop a market within France
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long-term relationships, closing deals, and aligning key stakeholders at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You have an affinity for tech and product issues and / or a relevant experience in finance or business planning
- You are passionate about our overall mission at Pigment and how it can bring value to our clients
- You have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization
- You are a resourceful, creative problem-solver when faced with the business needs of your clients, and understanding how Pigment plugs into the bigger picture for them
- You speak English fluently
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Along with one company offsite every year, we have brand new offices at the heart of major cities including New York, Toronto, Paris, and London
- High-end equipment (based on stock/availability) to do your work in the best conditions.
- Hybrid remote policy
How we work
- Thrive Together: We can only win as a team. We are all founders and do the right thing for our peers, Pigment customers, partners, and the planet
- Never Settle: We aim to become the best at what we do by delivering with rigor and ambition every day. Delivering means building a passionate Pigment community
- Go for it: We are biased towards action. Every action leads to learning and these learnings get us one step closer to our mission
- Be real, be humble: We are generous with our feedback, open to change our views and we approach it with empathy knowing everyone is trying to do the best for Pigment
Position will be based in France. Paris ideally, but flexible with remote working.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.