Head of Finance
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris (we are 30 people today).
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Our mission at Pigment is to enable leaders and decision-makers to make data-driven decisions, and conduct their business strategy in real-time.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Criteo, Datadog, Payfit, Aircall, Theodo and others) on this exciting journey.
What you’ll do
- Produce financial statements for closing and interim closing
- Create and manage monthly financial analysis dashboards (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow
statement), and monitor KPI
- Contribute to the development of new dashboards, take the lead on the monitoring methods
- Prepare business reviews
- Manage and follow-up on the Equity / Warrants policy
- Manage the Capitalization Table
- Prepare fundraising
- Participate in the elaboration of our business plan
- Manage investors relationships along with the CEO
Accounting (small part of the job, in conjunction with the accounting department)
- Prepare and manage tax payments
- Manage customer accounting
- Edit, send out invoices and reminders to our customers
- Follow-up of customer invoicing
Who you are
- You have a first experience in a startup or scale-up
- You are rigorous, autonomous, proactive and reliable
- You are experienced and in fundraising, equity and warrant management, capitalization table,
participation in business planning, cash management, accounting
- You are fluent in French and in English
What we offer
Competitive package + stock options
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.