Technical Support Specialist
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris (we are 30 people today).
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Our mission at Pigment is to enable leaders and decision-makers to make data-driven decisions, and conduct their business strategy in real-time.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Criteo, Datadog, Payfit, Aircall, Theodo and others) on this exciting journey.
What you’ll do
- You will help customers derive value from Pigment by being a product expert and problem solver – be it troubleshooting someone's modeling issues or reproducing a bug they experienced/reported.
- You are a true product expert who’s technically savvy and an essential resource for your colleagues and customers.
- You’ll improve our processes and product through various measures, such as transmitting customer feedback, managing data uploads, and suggesting efficiency improvements, and so much more.
- You take initiative and love investigating and solving problems to answer questions. This is not basic customer support.
- You will drive scale in support by building templates, processes and documentation.
Who you are
- A Master's degree is an asset, but not mandatory (a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology field is fine too)
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as a support specialist or in a technical support role in the SaaS world.
- You know a thing or two about excel.
- You have a “can-do” attitude: You’re hands-on and a go-getter.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- You have general technical know-how and an affinity for learning new software. You don’t have to be a developer but having dabbled in HTML, CSS, SQL, would definitely be a big plus.
- You proactively communicate issues and FYIs so the team stays informed.
- You would describe yourself as independent, empathetic, and accountable.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to deliver on time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You speak English and an additional European language fluently.
Pigment is a remote-friendly company ; position can be based in France or London.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.