Senior Sales Manager
Following their previous experiences, Éléonore Crespo (Google, Investor at Index Ventures) and Romain Niccoli (Co-Founder and CTO of Criteo) embark on a new entrepreneurial adventure to revolutionize strategic business planning, with the ambition of building a giant of the industry.
Pigment's mission is to 'bring colors' to business strategy and execution by offering the most intuitive and powerful planning solution available on the market. We create the next-generation of planning platforms to give the power and the flexibility back to end-users that need to have better insights on their business, to run more-and-more complex business scenarios, to collaborate on planning processes and to make quicker decisions.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning application with exceptional UI and plug-an-play data connectors. The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable super fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Criteo, Datadog, Payfit, Aircall, Theodo and others) on this exciting journey based in Paris.
Your goal is to help us find our product market fit. In order to do that, we are looking for someone:
* Eager to sell a new planning experience to mid-sized to large SaaS customers (40M+ in revenue)
* Willing to find our first 20 POCs so that they try a beta version of Pigment (our goal is to have these customers signed by the beginning of Q4 this year)
* Having a great SaaS network in EU/US (SaaS companies with 40M+ in revenue), in Sales Ops & FP&A - we need friends to try our product!
* With some understanding of the planning category (budget planning, sales planning)
* Willing to spend time and create a trust relationship with our first customers - empathy will be key!
* Deeply interested by the product. You will need to know what we are building in and out.
You will be working with someone helping on the customer success side, but we will keep the team small for now until we find our product market fit. We should be able to offer a good package as we are in the process of raising our Series A. You will have the opportunity to be one of the first employees of a fantastic adventure that has just started. Our ambition is huge and we need the best people to become the new leader in this large and growing category.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.