Solutions Consultant (based in Paris or London)
Paris or London /
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
We believe that we can have the best of both worlds, in a collaborative, simple, powerful tool, that scales with our clients' businesses.
Pigment provides easy-to-use, yet fully customizable, planning applications with exceptional UI and plug and play data connectors.
The powerful modeling layer and sharing capabilities enable fast implementation even when planning processes involve multiple teams and hundreds of users.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
What you'll do
Solutions Consultants partner with Account Executives to shape the vision of prospects and existing clients and present Pigment’s thought leadership around Planning. You will be focused on:
- Customer Discovery: Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current planning approach/solutions
- Exec Workshops: Run workshops to shape and refine our proposed solution with senior executive audiences
- Set A Customer Planning Vision: Evolve and shape customers planning strategy beyond their current state through the development of a solution hypothesis, as supported by relevant proof-points from our customer success stories
- Product Demonstrations: Master Pigment’s product capabilities and address a wide variety of business concerns through a customized and differentiated product capability demonstration
- Solution Design: Develop comprehensive Pigment solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of prospect companies
- Scoping: Design, scope, and estimate the software solution and professional services for prospects and customers
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Customer Success to deliver on prospect needs to improve product, processes and customer experiences
Who you are
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, data science or a similar field.
- First experience in data analysis, modeling (as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Financial Analyst) or Pre Sales.
- Strong knowledge of data management and related tools.
- Knowledge of mathematical foundations and statistical analysis.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- You speak English fluently.
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy
Position can be based in France or London.
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.