Plainfield, IN -PIN2 /
Regular Full Time
Looking to grow your career? Be a part of a growing team that’s simplifying pharmacy for those who need it most. PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy is a full-service, non-retail pharmacy that delivers an effortless medication management experience through convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized services.
We are seeking talented, bright and driven team members ready to challenge themselves with innovative ideas that will enhance our level of customer care. Join our customer-obsessed team where you can enjoy competitive pay and exceptional benefits.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will play an essential role in empowering our customers to take their medications correctly and achieve better overall wellness. Our pharmacy features a casual dress code in a non-retail facing environment.
An active, in-state pharmacy technician license is required to be considered.
This job is located in Plainfield, Indiana
- Enter prescriptions into pharmacy filling system with high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Aid in onboarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers and account setup.
- Provide support for customers , taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation.
- Support other pharmacy teams (customer experience, billing, shipping) as needed.
- Shifts may last up to 12 hours (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary):
- Standing, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching and/or stretching
- Lifting and moving products up to 49 lbs in weight
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists
- Active Indiana Pharmacy Technician License
- HS diploma or equivalent
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
- Ability to follow directions and have a positive attitude
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Flexibility with schedule
- Strong work ethic
- $15/hourly for Licensed Pharmacy Technicians
- $16.50/hourly for Certified Pharmacy Technicians (NHA or PTCB)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30a-6:00p
- Wednesday - Saturday 7:30a-6:00p
Why you'll love the PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy Team!
- Career Growth: Join the team that will be taking pharmacy to the next level. Many of our technicians have developed into Trainers, Team Leads, and Managers. The opportunities are endless!
- Earn More: Competitive wages beginning at $15/hourly ($16.50 for NHA or PTCB certified), and eligibility for a pay increases every 6 months through our Employee Step Plan Program
- Non Retail Environment: Enjoy casual dress code and non-retail environment that the pharmacy has to offer
- Amazon employee discount
- Amazon Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits start when you do- Inclusive of domestic partners and children
- Paid Time Off begins accruing immediately
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
For more information on the amazing benefits, please visit: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.