Data Entry Pharmacy Technician - 1 pending background check
Manchester, NH -PMH1 /
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together.
As a Pharmacy Technician in our Data Entry department, you will assist with maintaining prescription information for both new and existing customers in collaboration with a team of pharmacists in accordance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Enter patient and order information into the pharmacy system
- Provide quality customer service to co workers
- Collect, organize, and evaluate of patient information
- Receive prescriptions sent electronically from the doctor’s office
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that the information is complete and accurate
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
- Process new and refill prescriptions
- Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices where permitted by state law
- Performs other tasks assigned while working in a fast paced environment
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Pharmacy Technician license or willingness to obtain
- 6+ months of relevant experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- Ability to become certified within 1 year
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Data Entry Pharmacy Technician $15.00/hourly
- Data Entry Certified Pharmacy Technician $16.50/hourly
- Shifts may include, but are not limited to:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Tuesday-Saturday 8:00 am -4:30 pm
- Sunday-Thursday 8:00 am -4:30 pm
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.