Manchester, NH -PMH1
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We want someone who loves coming to work every day, and most importantly, cares deeply about their team and adding value. As a Certified Pharmacy Technician, you will play a critical role in assisting PillPack customers by aiding in the refill and denial process of prescriptions. Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and keeping them informed on the status of their prescription refills in upcoming shipments
- Send fax refill and transfer requests to prescribers and pharmacies
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, federal/state laws, rules and regulations
- Verify that prescription information is complete and accurate
- Collaborate with other members of the pharmacy team to maintain customer satisfaction
- Increasing knowledge and understanding of commonly prescribed medications and their uses.
- Determining a prescription validity based on necessary requirements.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) or State Registration or a Trainee certificate
- 6+ months of relevant customer service experience
- 6+ months of relevant experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience navigating and troubleshooting the internet
- Experience multi-tasking with phone and computer skills
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee $15.00/hr
- Certified Pharmacy Technician $16.50/hr
* earn additional $2 per hour today - 4/30/2020!
- Tuesday - Saturday 9:30 am -8:00 pm OR 11:30 am -8:00 pm
- Sunday -Thursday 9:30 am -8:00 pm OR 11:30 am -8:00 pm
- Monday - Friday 11:30 am -8:00 pm
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.