Certified Pharmacy Technician - Prescription Acquisition
Phoenix, AZ -PPX1
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We want someone who loves coming to work every day, and most importantly, cares deeply about their team and adding value. As a Certified Pharmacy Technician, you will play a critical role in assisting PillPack customers by aiding in the refill and denial process of prescriptions. Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Request the transfer of existing customer prescriptions into PillPack's pharmacies
- Transcribe verbal prescriptions from external pharmacies
- Manage daily logs and collaborate with team to prioritize workload
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, drug dose, time, instructions and prescriber information into the pharmacy filling system
- Communicate with providers to obtain new prescriptions and follow up on patient-related inquiries
- High school or equivalent diploma
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) or State Registration or a Trainee certificate
- 6+ months of relevant customer service experience
- 6+ months of relevant experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience navigating and troubleshooting the internet
- Experience multi-tasking with phone and computer skills
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- $15.00/hourly for Technician Trainee
- $18.00/hourly for Certified Pharmacy Technician (NHA or PTCB)
* earn additional $2 per hour today - 4/30/2020!
- Monday - Friday - 8:30am-5:00pm
- Monday - Friday - 9:00am-5:30pm
- Monday - Friday - 9:30am - 6:00pm
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.