Manchester, NH -PMH1
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. As a Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for playing a critical role in assisting PillPack customers by aiding in completing multiple billing functions. This role will report to a Billing team lead. Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Process and submit insurance claims to all of our customers
- Analyze and verify all dates of service and billed amounts
- Verify client data for completeness and accuracy prior to billing cycle to ensure excellent customer service
- Research missing and incomplete information resulting in billing errors and denials
- Address insurance, reimbursement, and payment issues as appropriate by communicating with insurance providers, patients, and pharmacists
- Perform all other adjustments in a timely manner to reconcile accounts and completing unbilled reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors
- Complete prior authorizations with attention to detail and accuracy, then have the prepared prior authorization reviewed by a clinical pharmacist
- Perform other tasks assigned while working in a fast paced environment
- Work a flexible schedule - shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours including weekends
- High school or equivalent diploma
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) or State Registration or a Trainee certificate
- 6+ months of relevant experience working with computer and web based tools
- 6 + months of relevant experience working in billing
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Starting at $15.00/hr * earn additional $2 per hour today - 4/30/2020!
- Tuesday -Saturday 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday - Thursday 9:30 am -8:00 pm
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.