Senior Full-stack Engineer
Engineering – Engineering /
Full Time - Remote
WHO WE ARE
Pinata Technologies, Inc. is building the tools and infrastructure for a more free and empowering Web3 generation through IPFS. Our vision is to foster a sense of place for every creator on the internet that is uniquely theirs. Our fully remote team comprises engineers and designers, builders and creators, and overall kind humans with big dreams. We believe in a culture that fosters integrity and teamwork, laughter and trust, and our work is meaningful and challenging in the best ways every day.
Check us out at About Us | Pinata
Pinata is creating a world where people can own the experience of creating and distributing content. We're looking for someone to help make that experience easier through client-side tools and applications. You will largely be responsible for backend development using Node.js.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and implement software
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Write reusable, testable, idiomatic, and principled code
- Read and write technical documentation
- Write automated tests
- Provide feedback to management during the development process
- Assume technical responsibility of multiple complex systems
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 4+ years of experience building Rest APIs using Node.js and Express
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL databases like PostgreSQL and NoSQL like MongoDB
- Technical expertise in modern web development framework, toolsets, and development methodology
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Knowledge of Docker, Cloudflare, AWS, and other cloud technologies
- Experience building with ReactJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Must be located in North or South America
- Knowledge of IPFS
- Knowledge of Serverless Lambda
- Knowledge of Kafka, SQS
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ability to work remotely from anywhere
Great compensation package
Health, dental and vision benefits
Unlimited paid time off
Professional development stipend
18 weeks parental leave for full-time, salaried employees
Meaningful equity for full-time, salaried employees
Opportunity to join us at an early stage where your contributions will make an impact and you’ll have opportunities to flourish
Applying to Pinata
We value different experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!
Our team spans over 7 countries and each of us offer unique perspectives. We believe in treating everyone with respect and providing an environment where everyone can be their authentic self. Pinata is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people who are neurodivergent, have medical needs or disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please complete this form.