Webflow Web Developer
Marketing – Marketing Operations /
WHO WE ARE
Pinata Technologies, Inc. is building the tools and infrastructure for a more free and empowering Web3 generation through IPFS. Our vision is to foster a sense of place for every creator on the internet that is uniquely theirs. Our fully remote team comprises engineers and designers, builders and creators, and overall kind humans with big dreams. We believe in a culture that fosters integrity and teamwork, laughter and trust, and our work is meaningful and challenging in the best ways every day.
Check us out at About Us | Pinata
Pinata is looking for a web developer to join our team! Your primary responsibilities will be to develop the marketing websites built on Webflow. As the primary Webflow developer, you'll set the technical tone and work in partnership with our marketing team to create websites that convey the CMS product and brand, ensuring each visitor reaches the best information, resources, and product that fits their needs. Our online marketing is our most valuable marketing asset. It should grab attention, convey all the amazing benefits of our product, and convert viewers to customers. It is also the gateway to our product for existing clients.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build the CMS web properties in Webflow with a focus on guiding viewers through our product story in collaboration with design and product marketing
- Ensure our site is accessible, responsive, reliable, and optimized to increase conversions across multiple devices, multiple browsers, and multiple geographies
- Solve (or propose solutions for) bugs, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience
- Create natural customer pathways from off-site to on-site experiences in partnership with design, growth marketing, and content marketing
- Collaborate with brand design and product design team members to ensure the customer brand experience is unified and seamless from first-impression to power product user
- Help evaluate new opportunities, projects, sub-sites, and ideas for viability
- Be a design and thought-partner to help push our blossoming brand visual identity
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years of Webflow experience and interactive design for early-stage stage growth company
- Expertise in Webflow setup, design, interactions & animations and ability to build dynamic visuals and responsive design pages
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
- Experience working in a marketing environment
- Familiarity with integrations such as Google tag manager, Hubspot, Hotjar, Fullstory, and more
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite
- Maximize collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Knowledgeable/interest in the web3/NFT space
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ability to work remotely from anywhere
Great compensation package
Health, dental and vision benefits
Unlimited paid time off
Professional development stipend
18 weeks parental leave for full-time, salaried employees
Meaningful equity for full-time, salaried employees
Opportunity to join us at an early stage where your contributions will make an impact and you’ll have opportunities to flourish
Applying to Pinata
We value different experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!
Our team spans over 7 countries and each of us offer unique perspectives. We believe in treating everyone with respect and providing an environment where everyone can be their authentic self. Pinata is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people who are neurodivergent, have medical needs or disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please complete this form.