Berkeley, CA /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health is seeking Business Operations Leadership to lead mission-critical data and operational initiatives. The right person for this role is someone who is energized by hard operational challenges, can bring structure to ambiguity and thrives in problems that require both an analytical toolkit and a collaborative orientation.
In this role, you'll build out our business operations function. You'll own cross-company project management, metrics and reporting, collaboration with business development, and support company-wide strategy and planning. You'll own building on top of our data clearinghouse to make the data accessible and useful for operations, as well as preparing for Pine Park Health's data needs for business development and partnership. You'll partner with everyone across the organization to quickly get up to speed and drive execution. We are a fast-growing startup with an ambitious mission, and looking for terrific team members to help us build.
What you'll do
- Own key cross-functional strategy and planning initiatives
- Develop data and analytics foundation to make data useful and accessible across the org, using tools like Looker to make Pine Park Health's multiple streams of data useful to guide decision-making
- Prepare Pine Park Health's data scaffolding for readiness for business development efforts
- Structure data and build analyses to best understand challenges to support operations, clinical care, product, and business development
- Build new processes, workflows, and standard operating procedures to support insight development from data
- Develop new internal tools including project management, analytical/business intelligence, clinical products, and process managers
What we're looking for
- 6+ years in a strategic or operational role (consulting, finance, or startup operations) or equivalent with MBA
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort navigating quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Proven track record of successfully solving complex challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards collaboration
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.