Berkeley, CA /
Product and Engineering /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
Now serving over 50 senior communities in the greater Bay Area, we’re ready to accelerate our growth. We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health is seeking a Product Manager to lead product development for our primary care service delivery. The right person for this role is someone who is energized by hard product challenges, can bring structure to ambiguity and thrives in problems that require both an analytical toolkit and a collaborative orientation.
In this role, you'll start with top-line goals and then work from the ground up building the right solutions and structures as we rapidly grow. You'll partner with everyone across the organization to quickly get up to speed and drive execution. We are seeing someone with a strong ownership mindset and drive to build product and enable tools that directly supports clinicians and patients.
What you'll do
- Become an owner of Pine Park Health’s primary care product.
- Work closely with our leadership team to develop Pine Park Health’s product.
- Work with our doctors and nurses to understand their needs
- Partner with our engineers to prioritize projects and launch features.
- Structure data and build analyses to best understand the problem
- Build new processes, workflows, and standard operating procedures
- Set up and use new tools for project management, analytics, and process management.
What we're looking for
- Technical degree or experience in a technical organization
- 5+ years experience in product, with at least 2 of those years in a product ownership role
- Startup experience or strong PM training from a larger organization
- Strong UX and workflow design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong desire to dig in to operational problems and develop solutions
- Experience in a healthcare or services a plus, experience in healthcare services a big plus
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.