Community Success / Account Management
Berkeley, CA /
Partnerships and Growth /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
Now serving over 50 senior communities in the greater Bay Area, we’re ready to accelerate our growth. We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health seeks a relationship-oriented and dedicated Community Success Lead. We're looking for someone who thrives in building strong relationships, is motivated to accelerate Pine Park Health's growth, and is committed to providing a high-quality community and patient experience. This is an on-the-ground business development and sales role, initiating and developing new relationships with Assisted Living Facilities and then providing ongoing account management to enroll new facilities and new patients.
What you'll do
- Own new assisted living facility development pipeline - community prospecting, developing new relationships, explaining Pine Park Health's value proposition
- Conduct safe onsite and remote visits to explain to facility leadership value of partnering with Pine Park Health
- Follow-through with relationship oriented and ownership-driven ongoing account management to exceed facility needs
- Diligently execute consistent process and actively own improvements to better drive towards goals
- Support overall company growth strategy
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience in account management or sales, with a strong orientation towards relationship-building and follow-through
- Openness to commute to sites and comfortable providing in person community visits
- High attention to detail
- Strong desire to collaborate and own
- Experience running processes end to end
- Experience in senior care or healthcare preferred
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.