Medical Assistant - Primary Care
Berkeley, CA /
Clinical Care /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
Now serving over 50 senior communities in the greater Bay Area, we’re ready to accelerate our growth. We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Assisted living facility offering a high-paying opportunity for team-oriented, hard working medical assistants and care navigators!
As a care-navigator, you will work with our physicians to coordinate the care for residents in assisted living communities.
Offering $23-$26/hour based on experience! This is a 1099 to W-2 Full-Time opportunity. Would like candidate to start ASAP!
Responsbilities and Duties
- You will work from our clinic inside an assisted living community
- You will meet with our patients weekly to assess their health
- You will carry out virtual visits between physicians and patients using our telehealth cart.
- You will use our platform to track and assign tasks to other people on the care team
- Every time there is an emergency, she will connect patients to one of our physicians.
- You will coordinate care and schedule visits.
- The work is 9:00 PM-5:00 PM, Mon-Fri.
- Education level: College or comparable degree preferred.
- Experience working with high-acuity seniors suffering from dementia. Ideal: hospice / ALF / SNF experience.
- Personal characteristics: Resourceful.
- Testing: COVID-19 and TB (we will provide both)
- Certifications: No. CNA is a plus.
- Licenses: Yes
- Physical abilities: High energy
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.