Head of Brand & Marketing
Berkeley, CA /
Partnerships and Growth /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health is seeking our founding Head of Marketing to accelerate our growth. Our success depends on our patients understanding and trusting our service; we're seeking a marketing leader that can build and develop our brand and product marketing from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have experience and demonstrated success building at an early-stage, comfort translating a complex service to multiple types of customers, and is energized by owning the full marketing scope.
Pine Park provides services to two customers with: the senior living communities we serve and our patients and their families. This role will focus on company-wide brand and product marketing, owning all tools to drive growth across both. You'll work closely with our leadership team, growth, primary care delivery, and community success to support all touch-points of our growth cycles. You will be responsible for partnering across the company to understand our customers, building our brand and story, and executing across multiple channels.
What you'll do
- Set overall marketing strategy and execute
- Collect and analyze data to prioritize, test, evaluate, and iterate on marketing investments to acquire new customers
- Learn using a variety of tools to refine and enhance messaging, offering, and overall communications to drive customer growth
- Work closely with our growth and operations teams to develop a deep understanding of our patients, their families, and our facility partners
- Build and develop all touch-points in our growth cycle including branding, collateral, web presence, email campaigns, and all other marketing touch-points
- Own our employer branding in order to support company-wide recruiting efforts
- Cultivate a trustworthy, clear, and compelling brand
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on brand development, B2B and B2C growth; looking for at least 4 years in a marketing leadership role
- Experience in developing brands - from positioning, to messaging strategy to execution
- Proven track record of building and developing growth strategies to meet targets
- High level of end-to-end ownership and accountability
- Strong communications and collaboration abilities; desire to work closely with company to achieve goals
- Experience building and running process-driven growth strategies
- Bonus for early-stage startup experience and experience building/selling complex services; for working with similar customers (seniors and their families) or in healthcare; and for working with B2B2C channels
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.