Berkeley, CA /
Partnerships and Growth /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health is seeking an experienced Operations Associate to help grow and manage relationships with facilities and onboard new primary care patients. We're looking for someone who thrives working cross-functionally, is motivated to accelerate Pine Park Health's growth, and is committed to providing a high-quality community and patient experience. This role will start out as an on-the-ground operations associate partnering with our sales representatives to assist in lead generation and qualification of potential partner facilities, patient onboarding and growth initiatives once new facilities have been launched. Our best Associates are data-driven, truth seekers, strategic thought partners, operators, and have exceptional relationship-building skills. They combine business context and analytics to take a problem area and implement a customized solution.
What you'll do
- Identify and qualify Assisted Living Facilities for Pine Park Health to partner with
- Work closely with Partnership Managers to develop relationships with on-the-ground teams within senior living communities
- Track and document all potential leads and movement through the growth funnel
- Drive patient growth within communities, including assisting in coordinating on-site events and working closely with families and residents to explain the value of partnering with Pine Park Health and facilitate new patient onboarding
- Consistently follow up with outstanding leads to successfully drive conversion
- Model the future – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic impacts of external partnerships and new marketing opportunities.
- Optimize through experimentation – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgment to refine growth strategies to accelerate patient acquisition and improve patient retention
- Diligently execute consistent process and actively own improvements to better drive towards goals
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, operations, strategy or a related field
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Accountable and Entrepreneurial - You want to own the outcome and make an impact on our most critical growth metrics and company vision
- Gritty and Generalist – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful no matter what the problem or area of the business
- Proven track record of building and developing strategies to meet targets
- High level of end-to-end ownership and accountability
- Strong communications and collaboration abilities; desire to work closely with company to achieve goals
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Strong Excel skills and understanding of SQL or other technical language a plus
- CRM experience a plus
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.