Berkeley, CA /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
Now serving over 50 senior communities in the greater Bay Area, we’re ready to accelerate our growth. We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
We are seeking a dynamic founding Clinical Operations Lead to lead operations for our Northern California Primary Care practice. This is a critical role to not just run day-to-day operations but also to learn from our operations and develop the systems and tools to solve these problems at scale. We're looking for someone who loves operational challenges and is motivated to improve our ability to provide high-quality clinical care as we rapidly grow.
What you'll do
- Lead the execution of regional operational initiatives, including scheduling, billing, vendor management, and clinical care team support
- Ensure regional practice operations are running smoothly on a daily basis
- Build processes and roll out for increased patient satisfaction and high-quality clinical care
- Collaborate closely with our multi-disciplinary clinical team to understand issues and improve outcomes
What we're looking for
- 4+ years in operational roles including 2+ years of experience in a clinical setting
- Strong bias for action and ability to own problems all the way to execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in or desire for a fast-paced startup environment
- Problem-solving orientation and eagerness to identify process gaps and implement practical solutions
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.