Head of New Community & Patient Growth
Berkeley, CA /
Partnerships and Growth /
Pine Park Health: Our mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through our new clinical care delivery model, we bring doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care. Pine Park leases a dedicated space within each senior living community and staffs each location with a team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurses. This allows us to provide comprehensive healthcare on-site, see patients more regularly, and better support their overall health.
We are a well-funded startup backed by First Round Capital, Google’s AI fund, and Y Combinator—and we’re growing fast. We’ve identified a rare opportunity to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of older adults and succeed with an economic model focused on care outcomes. We’re also developing proprietary technology to facilitate care coordination, back-end operations, and the consolidation of patient data so our physicians can track patient heath efficiently.
Now serving over 50 senior communities in the greater Bay Area, we’re ready to accelerate our growth. We’re looking to expand our small, motivated, multi-disciplinary team of engineers, operators, and clinicians. If you share our passion for this mission-driven business, love collaborating with others to realize a dream and scalable vision, join us! We’re building a company to improve the way healthcare is delivered to older adults now and for decades to come.
Pine Park Health seeks an experience Director of Growth and Community Success. We're looking for an experienced operator skilled in accelerating relationship-driven growth. We're looking for someone who thrives in building strong relationships, is motivated to accelerate Pine Park Health's growth, and is committed to providing a high-quality community and patient experience. This role will start out as an on-the-ground business development and sales role, initiating and developing new relationships with Assisted Living Facilities, and then will begin building a team to execute as we scale.
What you'll do
- You will start as an on-the-ground business development/sales owner, working directly with current and new assisted living facilities
- Once you understand the cycle, you will build on Pine Park Health's community growth strategy, including building our primary care patient growth strategy
- Own developing and improving the new assisted living facility development pipeline - community prospecting, developing new relationships, explaining Pine Park Health's value proposition
- Conduct safe onsite and remote visits to explain to facility leadership value of partnering with Pine Park Health
- Build team of relationship oriented and ownership-driven account managers to exceed facility needs
- Diligently execute consistent process and actively own improvements to better drive towards goals
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of experience in sales and account management, with a strong orientation towards relationship-building and follow-through
- Proven track record of building and developing growth strategies to meet targets
- Openness to commute to sites and comfortable providing in person community visits
- High level of end-to-end ownership and accountability
- Strong communications and collaboration abilities; desire to work closely with company to achieve goals
- Experience building and running process-driven growth strategies
- Experience in senior care or healthcare preferred
Pine Park Health is an equal opportunity employer — we aim to recruit, hire, develop, compensate, and promote regardless of of race, religion, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.