Junior People Operations Specialist
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Our People and Culture team is looking for a junior people operations specialist to assist them in HR-related tasks to ensure smooth sailing as Pipedrive continues to grow.
What you’ll do:
- Give employees accurate, timely and high-quality answers to HR-related questions
- Enter employee information into our employee management system and maintain data integrity and employee confidentiality
- Take care of new joining employees
- Assist in processing monthly payroll when needed
- Help to monitor time-off for employees as well as research and resolve issues as they arise
- Prepare and archive different HR-related documents
- Interact with and provide support to employees and managers every day
- Take care of all position maintenance and keep information up to date
- Help identify best HR practices, create guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
We’re looking for someone with:
- One year of experience in an HR-related role
- Familiarity with Estonian labor law and vacation regulations
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic technology skills to manage everyday work quickly and efficiently, e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Strong time-management skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for working with people and a talent for explaining complex things in simple words
- Fluency in English and Estonian
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- An awesome office
- A great team of HR enthusiasts waiting for you to join them
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries A value-driven work environment where people come first
If you’re as good with Excel as you are with people, then you’re the type of colleague our team of stellar HR enthusiasts is looking for!
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.