We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
As a researcher in Pipedrive, you will spend your days learning how people all over the world do consultative sales and spreading this knowledge among the Pipedrive team to help us make better product decisions.
This may be the position for you if in your previous career, you've always felt that your inner Sherlock Holmes hasn't had the chance to develop fully, and you’ve never had time enough to dig deep into customers’ needs.
This is a full-time position in Pipedrive’s product team at our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute research to help our product team define and validate problems (both exploratory and evaluative research)
- Identify target user segments and conduct research using various qualitative and quantitative methods
- Analyze and put into context the findings of the research
- Distribute research findings among different stakeholders of the company
- Suggest exploratory research topics
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in planning and conducting research either for an internship or work
- A curious mind that seeks to understand people and processes with a focus on identifying salespeople’s workflows and needs
- The ability to generate a focused research plan based on a clear goals
- A talent for drawing insights from your research and translating them into actionable items
- Good presentation skills, meaning you can deliver your insights while taking into account the interests and existing knowledge of your audience (designers, product managers, executive board members, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A team-oriented personality and the ability to work well with product managers, designers, developers, marketing, salespeople, data analysts, etc.
- Experience in consultative sales is a great plus as you will be conducting research in the sales field
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The chance to pursue your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to work on a product loved by tens of thousands of salespeople all over the world
- One of the coolest offices in Prague
We’re on the lookout for a researcher to dig deep into the needs of our customers and help us design an even better product.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.