We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Over time, the need for different illustrations for Pipedrive’s web pages has steadily increased and we’re now looking for an illustrator to join the web team in our Tallinn office.
What you’ll do:
- Helping to define a distinctive and consistent visual language that reinforces Pipedrive’s brand globally
- Defining the illustration guidelines and making sure the visuals created by Pipedrive’s designers and freelancers are recognisably Pipedrive
- Creating unboring and vibrant, yet clean and simple illustrations primarily for web pages but could include blog posts, case studies, infographics, display ads, emails, and other marketing channels
- Communicating the story of a product feature and highlighting its value to the user by creating visuals for Pipedrive’s web page
- Helping Pipedrive grow and make the creative experience for our existing and prospective customers outstanding
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience and a strong portfolio that showcases gorgeous illustrations
- Proven experience in creating visuals for web, creative marketing (banners, print, etc.), digital services and/or mobile applications
- Strength in both traditional and digital illustration and skills honed with the tools of your choice
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- The ability to communicate complex notions through clever metaphors in your work
- Strong opinions, openness to feedback and the ability to reach decisions together with a team of creatives
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver according to deadlines
- A focus on user experience and how your illustrations impact users’ decisions
- Experience working on a startup and/or global scale is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- A place in our newly-constructed Tallinn office
- The possibility to work with professionals from different areas of expertise and have your illustrations viewed by web visitors around the world
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas and a motivated, passionate and supportive team around you
Oh, user experience driven artists, where art thou? Our web pages (and the web team in our Tallinn office) are awaiting your artistic touch!
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.