Project Manager - billing platform
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our eight global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
The position is located in Tallinn, but requires travels to Tartu office.
As a product, Pipedrive is designed to make salespeople and sales managers successful. We have a strong product vision and are committed to executing it. We have a kickass team with the expertise to help us take on this challenge, and as a project manager, you’ll play an important role in directing this journey.
Your focus as a project manager will be taking care of our payment processing and accounting platforms. Specifically, you’ll be focused on the billing area and will work together with different teams on projects that integrate new payment methods and make sure our payment platform is compliant with financial regulation. You’ll pitch a problem, recruit a team internally and run projects that develop the product to solve the problem. Although you’ll have plenty of responsibility and freedom in this role, you will also collaborate with finance, research, design, engineering, marketing and customer support teams. Your objective will be to ensure that solutions realize our product vision and have a positive impact on company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Constantly talk with customers and stakeholders to discover their problems and needs
- Investigate problems together with research and design teams
- Own and drive forward your vision for your focus area
- Deliver tested and validated solutions together with developers and designers
- Set and monitor key success metrics for your focus area
- Work with our product marketing team to design and deliver communication plans for your solutions
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience as a project manager or another similar position in a B2B IT company
- Previous experience as a project or product manager for a digital product in the finance field (billing, payment, etc.)
- Previous experience working in a corporate company or with corporate customers (in order to understand our customers)
- An understanding of the difference between building features and solving problems
- the capability to lead without formal authority
- The ability to take complex problems, make them easy to understand and tackle them piece by piece
- A curious mind
- Experience communicating with remote offices and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level understanding of software development technologies
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to create solutions in one of the most complex areas of the Pipedrive product: billing.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.