Customer Solutions Manager
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
One thing that has served Pipedrive well is having great customer support.
The go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, delivering-happiness kind of support that people notice and appreciate. And not everyone wants to work like that. So if you’re the “it’s 5:01, I’m off the clock” or “I just need a job”-type, you can probably stop reading.
Luckily there are many who care about their job and their customers. We’re looking for one of those caring people to join us and help manage our amazing support teams in Lisbon, Portugal.
What follows is a serious list of requirements and desired skills but the most important thing is that you care. Other things we can talk about. And the benefits package is decent. Great, even.
What you'll do:
- Manage a customer-facing support team to make sure their performance is aligned with broader department goals;
- Provide ongoing feedback to their team to help them grow and places them in the appropriate career development path to take bigger responsibilities in the future;
- Monitor services provided to customers and makes timely adjustments as required, including communication channels, backlog management and staff scheduling;
- Perform daily QAs to keep close track of Internal Quality.
We’d like the Customer Solutions Managers to have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience managing a team;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Experience coordinating your team with other departments;
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time;
- Experience with web based products, SaaS, PaaS;
- Experience coordinating support teams through different channels- chats, emails and phone.
In exchange we offer:
- A chance to apply your caring skills at a fast-growing tech startup.
- Fun colleagues on 2 continents, 4 time zones and a vibrant company culture.
- Competitive base pay.
- An annual 15-minute motivational talk from our CEO (We're kidding, of course. These don't happen every year).
We’re looking for a go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, happiness-delivering kind of customer solutions expert to join our support team in Lisbon.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.