We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Who you are
In this role, you will be responsible for evaluation, implementation, automation, integration, maintenance, upgrade, documentation, and troubleshooting of all remote systems and services. You will work closely with our high-paced agile development and be a part of agile devops team. You also will be expected to maintain your knowledge and experience level with the ever evolving IT landscape.
You are our ideal candidate if you want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You have a keen attention to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You can juggle several balls and not lose track of the little things. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
What you should have:
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure
- Interest or passion for security and/or identity services is a plus
- Excellent in DevOps and automation tools like Chef, Terraform, Ansible or similar
- Excellent skills in scripting languages like Shell, Ruby or Python
- Excellent with automated monitoring tools
- Experience with OpenStack or AWS is a plus
- Experience with containers and microservices is a plus
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with third party service providers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- We’re cool; we hope you are too
What we offer:
- A world-class working environment
- Competitive base pay and annual bonuses
- One of the the coolest offices in Estonia
- A chance to be a part of the next success story out of Estonia
You will be responsible for evaluation, implementation, integration, maintenance, upgrade, documentation, and troubleshooting of all remote systems and services.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.