We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Web is central to Pipedrive’s ongoing growth, covering the entire customer journey from beginning to end – every time someone signs up and logs in to Pipedrive. We strive to create top of the line web by reaching an optimum combination of great user experience, design, performance and the right messaging. We’re looking for a web designer to join the web team in our Tallinn office and help us create an industry-leading digital experience.
What you’ll do:
- Create beautiful, clean and simple UI design for our hundreds of web pages while empathizing with the user, challenging assumptions and redefining problems
- Help define a distinctive and consistent visual language that reinforces Pipedrive’s brand globally
- Build up a consistent design system and ensure consistency across web channels using brand guidelines that the team has developed
- Collaborate with a team of creatives to craft visuals in accordance with brand rules
- Work with web developers to implement your designs on web
- Contribute to Pipedrive’s growth by giving our existing and prospective customers an outstanding creative experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience as a UI designer or similar role for web software
- Fluency in English required
- An online portfolio showcasing gorgeous digital illustrations and the ability to communicate messages using metaphors
- Proven experience working on responsive web UI
- A focus on and hunger to learn more about UX, design systems and how design impacts users’ decisions
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or other design and prototyping tools as well as HTML/CSS skills for basic web page development
- An understanding of the agile design process, how to work on multiple projects across different teams, juggle diverse demands and remain calm under pressure
- Strong opinions and the capability to make decisions and represent the creative team, yet openness to feedback and ability to discuss directly and respectfully
- High attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- A degree in interactive design is a plus
- Startup and/or global scale experience preferred (experience working with remote and/or international teams is a plus)
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
We’re looking for a web designer to create stunning UI and help set the creative direction for Pipedrive’s web.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.