We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Why is mobile important at Pipedrive?
Mobile is quickly becoming the preferred method to communicate and compute, and our users are no different: almost half of our paying companies use the app and the rate is growing. Pipedrive is on a mission to make sales management on the go as easy as it is behind the desk. We look for no less than a five-star rating from our customers.
Our cross-functional team consists of dedicated Android, iOS and mobile backend engineers who are on a quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management solution for mobiles.
Who you are
You're passionate about Android development and you're curious about other technologies. You love Kotlin and you know Java. You get stuff done, whether it is through writing code, getting others to assist you or talking to other teams to make it happen. You value people over machines, working product over the pretty code and thorough solutions over workarounds. You learn what's happening in the field and keep yourself up to date. You enjoy great user experience and you want to build a product that people love to use. You love quality apps and you strive to deliver features without defects by writing tests and being confident in your solutions.
What we do:
- Manage the full app lifecycle from ideas to release
- Strive for the great user experience
- Let engineers drive both technical and product solutions
- Love Kotlin but still have Java code to maintain
- Check out new ways to deliver software and new tools like React Native
- Own all aspects of the development, including quality and continuous delivery setup
You can expect:
- One of the coolest offices in Estonia
- A workforce comprising some of the smartest people from around the world
- As much coffee and massage as you need
- Competitive base pay
- A chance to be a part of the success story of Estonia
We’re looking for a smart, passionate, capable and experienced Android Developer.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.