Head of Web
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We’re looking for a head of web to lead a highly motivated team of experts in our Tallinn office and contribute to Pipedrive’s ongoing growth by managing Pipedrive.com. Our website consists of hundreds of key acquisition, content, feature, company, and blog pages that deliver an engaging experience to our customers.
What you'll do:
- Lead an international team of 15+ people in web design, UX, copywriting, page creation on our CMS, conversion optimization, localization, and QA
- Help the team learn, grow and succeed by coaching and facilitating collaboration between multiple departments
- Establish efficient processes to manage areas the web team is responsible for and coordinate the overlap in workflows across teams
- Collaborate with different stakeholders across Pipedrive to deliver new solutions to our website, primarily with engineering, SEO, and acquisition marketing
- Understand team needs to work efficiently and deliver best-practices, a fresh perspective, and quality while removing roadblocks
- Define the strategic direction for web and ensure quarterly roadmap planning
- Contribute to the prioritization of web development activities and help define the functional and business requirements
- Using advanced analytics, develop a deep understanding of visitor needs to deliver the best user experience on Pipedrive.com
- Ensure visual consistency throughout web pages to contribute to Pipedrive’s branding goals
- Aim to continuously improve Pipedrive’s web by analyzing results and growing web KPIs
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of people management and leadership experience
- A proven track record in managing complex development projects
- Passion for making things look good and putting the visitor first
- Strategic thinking as well as tactical planning
- A good understanding of web design and development
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to make complex processes work
- Strength in execution and the capability to manage a large volume of tasks
- A strong can-do attitude, drive to get stuff done and see the fruits of your labor
- Agile mindset of delivering value fast, learning and improving through continuous iteration
- Strong business writing, analysis and verbal communication skills; ability to speak in both business and technical terms
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Openness to feedback
- Good knowledge of technologies that make the web work
- Marketing background is a plus
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- A place in our Tallinn office
- The possibility to help define Pipedrive’s growth
- A motivated and passionate team to support you
- Lots of room for career development and a great opportunity to learn about web and leadership
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
We’re looking for a head of web to lead a team of dedicated professionals and direct the strategy of Pipedrive’s web assets.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.